Kenya Revenue Authority training targets 100,000 taxpayers
By Standard Reporter | June 18th 2015
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is targeting to train 100,000 taxpayers on how to file their annual returns on iTax.
The authority has rolled out a countrywide iTax training programme that is targeting among other places, churches, businesses and shopping centres.
KRA’s Commissioner, Domestic Taxes, Alice Owuor says the programme aims at encouraging Kenyans to file their returns with ease ahead of the June 30 deadline.
“Our nationwide outreach programme has been well received with many Kenyans now using the iTax platform to file their returns,” said Owuor.
Team renews hope of reviving stalled Kenya-UK trade treaty
- Tax review pushes up prices of basic items
MONEY & MARKET
- Blow to KRA as High Court scraps Minimum Tax
- Insta-harm: What researchers have found about dangers of Instagram
SCI & TECH
- Big relief for Coast hotels as UK de-lists Kenya from red-list
- Bridging digital divide to create jobs of the future