Liquid Telecom CEO Nic Rudnick named most influential in Africa
By Standard Reporter | October 3rd 2014
Kenya: Liquid Telecom Chief Executive Officer Nic Rudnick has been named among the top 100 most powerful and influential people in the telecoms industry. Rudnick appears on the list for the third time in 60th position, up from 73rd last year, in the Global Telecoms Business’ The GTB Power100.
Top on the 2014 list is Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, followed by senior executives from Netflix and Skype alongside executives from telecommunications operators such as AT&T and Verizon. Nic is one of only four CEOs from companies focused entirely on Africa to appear in the list.
Others from Africa are Chris Wood, CEO of WIOCC, Sifiso Dabengwa, CEO of MTN and Shameel Joosub, CEO and Executive Director of Vodacom.
Want to become a millionaire? Follow Warren Buffett’s 4 rules
- Financial discipline: Educate children when they are young
- Bonds boost NSE as investors shy away from equities
- Nuked out: Kenya’s nuclear power agency to be disbanded in cost cutting plan
- KICC once again named Africa's best meetings, conference venue
- The sins of power producer