Bitcoin extends retreat from record high to hit lowest in 20 days
MONEY & CAREERS
By Reuters | February 28th 2021
Bitcoin fell to its lowest since February 8 in thin trade on Sunday, down 3.7 per cent from Friday’s close as the pullback from a record high near $60,000 continued.
The world’s biggest and best-known cryptocurrency has risen as much as 70 per cent since the start of the year, hitting a record high of $58,354.14 one week ago amid increasing confidence that it will become a mainstream investment and payments vehicle.
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga
- The rise and fall of Mike Sonko