EPRA board names new acting boss
MONEY & CAREERS
By Awal Mohammed | August 19th 2020
The Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority has appointed Mueni Mutunga (pictured) as the regulator’s acting director general.
Mutunga, who until Tuesday was the secretary and director of legal affairs takes over from Pavel Oimeke, whose contract renewal for a second term is a subject of an ongoing court case.
In the petition filed at the Labour Courts, the petitioner wants the position to be filled competitively.
The court last Friday granted a conservatory order which necessitated the move by the board to appoint a director general, albeit in an acting capacity.
Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wajir Deputy Governor Muktar to be sworn in
By Fred Kagonye
- Voting in Juja, Bonchari by-elections underway
- Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election