National Bank of Kenya partners with Kenyans abroad to tap into diaspora market
By James Wanzala | December 20th 2017
National Bank of Kenya (NBK) has partnered with Kenyans abroad to tap into the diaspora market.
It partnered with Kenya Diaspora Alliance to host the fourth edition of the Homecoming Convention, which NBK Managing Director Wilfred Musau lauded as a step forward in harnessing the potential of the market.
“National Bank has taken up the role to drive use of diaspora remittances for more structured investment purposes and to be the driver of financial inclusion,” he said.
More pain for consumers as Epra raises electricity charges
- Relief for motorists as fuel prices reduce
- Kenya Industrial Estates pledges support for enterprises
- MPs give Treasury six months to table debt cut proposals
- Slight reprieve at the pump as State slashes fuel prices by Sh5
- Inside State's mega plan to revamp small lake ports
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS