Standard Chartered appoints new Global Head of Digital Marketing
By Andrew Makari Watila | June 2nd 2015
Standard Chartered Bank has appointed Damien Cummings as the global head of digital marketing.
He will join the bank in June 2015 and be based in Singapore, reporting directly to the Group Head of Brand and Chief Marketing Officer Sanjeeb Chaudhuri.
Damien is currently vice president and chief marketing officer at the Philips Association of Southeast Asian Nations and Pacific. He has over 20 years of experience in digital and marketing transformation.
Before Philips, he worked at Samsung Asia, Dell, Ogilvy, Citibank, Coca-Cola, NRMA and McKinsey & Company. Sanjeeb Chaudhuri said Damien will drive innovation and transformation in all aspects of digital and mobile marketing.
Local cement firms eye own clinker production to cut costs
- Extension of Sh3.5b meter-gauge railway line complete
- How healthy living has turned ginger into a goldmine for farmers
MONEY & MARKET
- State boosts local vehicle assembler with military deal
- Cost saving tactics to survive harsh economic times
By Peter Theuri
- Flower farm workers to benefit from Sh60 million clean energy initiative