LG begins global roll-out of leather-clad smartphone
By Andrew Makari Watila | May 26th 2015
Customers in key markets around the world will finally get their chance to own the latest advanced smartphone from LG Electronics. Industry experts have widely praised the smartphone for its exceptional camera, vivid and expansive display and willingness to set new rules in defining what a premium mobile device could be.
LG G4 will begin rolling out this week to consumers in key markets around the world, continuing throughout the month into June and beyond as more retailers and operators see what LG G4 has to offer their customers.
Starting in Hong Kong, the G4 will follow with rollouts in Turkey, Russia and Singapore, eventually including most of Europe, North America, the Commonwealth of Independent States, Southeast Asia, Middle East and Africa and South and Central America. About 180 carriers and retailers are already on board as G4 partners.
Local cement firms eye own clinker production to cut costs
- Extension of Sh3.5b meter-gauge railway line complete
- How healthy living has turned ginger into a goldmine for farmers
MONEY & MARKET
- State boosts local vehicle assembler with military deal
- Cost saving tactics to survive harsh economic times
By Peter Theuri
- Flower farm workers to benefit from Sh60 million clean energy initiative