Scangroup appoints CEO for Africa
By Andrew makari watila | March 10th 2015
Scangroup has announced leadership changes at Scanad Africa. Sandeep Madan, who had been leading the Scanad Kenya and Ghana operations, has been promoted and is now Scanad Africa's chief executive, which has five fully owned operations in sub-Saharan Africa.
Scanad is a marketing services partner operating in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Ghana.
Its bouquet of clients are in the telecom, financial services, fast-moving consumer goods, social and digital industries.
“I am pleased to take up this new role at Scanad Africa, one of the leading communications agencies in Sub-Saharan Africa,” said Sandeep Madan.
Under Sandeep, the leadership of the agency will be realigned to build appropriate capacity while providing world class consultancy services.
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff