Scangroup appoints CEO for Africa
By Andrew makari watila | March 10th 2015
Scangroup has announced leadership changes at Scanad Africa. Sandeep Madan, who had been leading the Scanad Kenya and Ghana operations, has been promoted and is now Scanad Africa's chief executive, which has five fully owned operations in sub-Saharan Africa.
Scanad is a marketing services partner operating in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Ghana.
Its bouquet of clients are in the telecom, financial services, fast-moving consumer goods, social and digital industries.
“I am pleased to take up this new role at Scanad Africa, one of the leading communications agencies in Sub-Saharan Africa,” said Sandeep Madan.
Under Sandeep, the leadership of the agency will be realigned to build appropriate capacity while providing world class consultancy services.
Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki
- Time for a job change? Here are some signs
By Paul Kariuki