Hemingways names Ross Evans CEO
By Awal Mohammed | March 12th 2021
Hemingways Group has appointed Ross Evans its new chief executive to help the firm in its recovery plan. He will take up the new position next month, replacing Alastair Addison.
Evans joined the Hemingways Group in 2016 and served as operations director for over five years.
Group Chairman Dicky Evans said Evans will be responsible for the management of the Hemingways Group which includes its Collection luxury hotel division, Express Travel Group and Hemingways Expeditions, and expressed confidence in the new CEO.
Nyeri-based sacco pays out over Sh740 million in dividends
- Asians dominates list of wealthiest Kenyans
MONEY & MARKET
- Alnoor Kassam’s fight with Biwott and the fall of Trade Bank
- Boeing 787s to take precautions when landing over 5G
- Inside the fraud charges that rocked Kassam’s flashy boat
- Reboot of tourism to pre-Covid levels highly unlikely, says report