Google resolves problem with Gmail after outage
| Dec 16th 2020 | 1 min read
Alphabet Inc’s Google said on Tuesday it had resolved a problem with Gmail due to which some of its users had faced issues with the mailing platform, just a day after a global outage affected YouTube, Gmail and Google Drive.
Downdetector.com, a website that tracks outages, showed there were more than 13,000 incidents of people reporting issues with Gmail.
“Please rest assured that system reliability is a top priority at Google, and we are making continuous improvements to make our systems better,” Google said.
Many of Google’s services were on Monday hit by an outage that affected thousands for nearly an hour.
EABL invests Sh5b in biomass plant
- Ethical procurement practices key to fostering Kenya's growth
By Chilion Ogol
- M-Pesa profile in Safaricom rises as voice revenue stutters
- Kenya to import 540,000 tonnes of maize to avert looming shortage
- Toyota Probox: What this workhorse offers, but also a look at its problems
By Mate Tongola
- CBK fees waiver pushes M-Pesa daily deals with banks to Sh15b