Stima Sacco appoints CEO
By James Wanzala | September 20th 2020
Stima Sacco has appointed Gamaliel Hassan (pictured) as the chief executive officer. Prior to his appointment, Dr Hassan was the chief manager for strategy and business.
“My immediate focus is to deliver value to our shareholders. This will be achieved by implementing our strategic initiatives that broadly aim at delivering excellent customer service and ensuring our business sustainability,” he said.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall