KQ to resume domestic flights July 15
By Standard Correspondent | July 13th 2020
Kenya Airways (KQ) will resume its domestic flights on Wednesday following the lifting of local travel restrictions.
The airline will fly twice daily to Mombasa and once to Kisumu as it continues to review the option of increasing frequencies as demand picks.
Chief Executive Allan Kilavuka said the carrier’s priority continues to be the health and safety of passengers and staff.
“I want to thank our customers for giving us the opportunity to serve them and for trusting us to get them to their different destinations,” he said.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall