Tech platform linking professionals launched
By Japheth Ogila | July 4th 2020
A new platform seeking to bring professionals together has been launched in Nairobi.
Dubbed the Prosper App, it brings together junior and senior professionals to promote peer growth.
When interacting, the junior professionals will receive counsel on professional growth, mental stability and juggling professional social life.
Prosper founder and chief executive officer Topyster Muga said the app will bind the social gap between the professionals.
"We have drawn from global best practices to design a personalised tech-savvy self-improvement programme that propels you to grow into your best self at work, social and personal level. We are committed to building the bridge between your current reality and your journey to prosperity,” she said at the launch.
Such platforms could benefit society in dealing with workplace problems and developing a dedicated workforce in the country.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall