KPC joins coronavirus fight
By Standard Correspondent | April 6th 2020
Kenya Pipeline Company has joined the fight against the spread of coronavirus.
Managing Director Macharia Irungu said they had produced and dispatched free hand sanitisers to the counties from 185,000 litres of ethanol-blended from the initial 600,000 litres provided by different State agencies.
“We usually do not produce hand sanitisers, but were able to flexibly and quickly adapt our facilities to be able to respond to this urgent need,” said Dr Irungu.
Covid 19 Time Series
The sins of power producer
- Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki