PayTV customers to get discount
By James Wanzala | March 6th 2020
Pay television provider MultiChoice has announced new offers for its GOtv and DStv customers.
DStv customers will get upgraded to the next higher package at no extra cost, while GOtv subscribers will get a discount on their package. The offer runs between March 1 and April 30.
MultiChoice Kenya Managing Director Nancy Matimu said the campaign’s objective is to thank customers for their continuous support.
“We understand that our viewers have experienced and enjoyed quality entertainment that sits on higher packages and there is an appetite to view more of the top-class content,” she said.
Chimphondah: The man putting Shelter Afrique’s house in order
- Gideon and ICT committee laud Konza City's project progress
- Court bars CBK's migration of banks to foreign payment firm
- Forex reserves drop by Sh27b after debt repayment to China
- KQ gets nod to evict rival airline 748 from JKIA property
- Retracing the rise of Nairobi bourse from colonial-era free fall