Vitafoam partners with local firm
By Moses Omusolo | November 29th 2019
Vitafoam Products has partnered with a local credit firm, Lipa Later, to enable its customers buy merchandise in affordable monthly installments.
“This saves our customers from missing to buy items they want due to limited funds, reduces the time that would otherwise be needed to accumulate funds, and maintains our cash flow,” said Vitafoam Chief Operations Officer Sharad Barot.
Lipa Later CEO Eric Muli said they aimed to help customers achieve affordable living by providing easily accessible payment plans.
High costs of cooking oil, fuel and power make life unbearable
- Local cement firms eye own clinker production to cut costs
- Extension of Sh3.5b meter-gauge railway line complete
- How healthy living has turned ginger into a goldmine for farmers
MONEY & MARKET
- State boosts local vehicle assembler with military deal
- Cost saving tactics to survive harsh economic times
By Peter Theuri