Vitafoam partners with local firm
By Moses Omusolo | November 29th 2019
Vitafoam Products has partnered with a local credit firm, Lipa Later, to enable its customers buy merchandise in affordable monthly installments.
“This saves our customers from missing to buy items they want due to limited funds, reduces the time that would otherwise be needed to accumulate funds, and maintains our cash flow,” said Vitafoam Chief Operations Officer Sharad Barot.
Lipa Later CEO Eric Muli said they aimed to help customers achieve affordable living by providing easily accessible payment plans.
UK firm finalises acquisition of Kenyan insurer
- Bank profits surge to Sh60b in 4 months on economic rebound
- Firms to snub Kenya for not reducing emissions
- Tourist numbers edge up after record 2020 slump
- When boots and batons were met with twangs, cards and stethoscopes
By Peter Kimani
- Regent to manage Pangani low-cost housing project
By Peter Theuri