SA retailer Game eyes 7 new branches
By Dalton Nyabundi | July 26th 2019
South African retail chain Game Stores yesterday opened its new Kisumu outlet with an eye on seven others in the near future.
Game Africa Director Richard Fuller said the retailer seeks to capitalise on the gap left by struggling local retailers such as Nakumatt and Uchumi.
Without giving timelines, Mr Fuller said the supermarket chain plans to open new branches in Nakuru and Mombasa.
Foreigners halt KCB stake sale as NSE prices steady
- Konza deal with NSE opens doors to new tech startups
- Shocking cover-up at Kenya Power
- You can now buy and sell NSE shares on the same day
- Phew! Curfew is over but this is why I’ll not drink to it
By XN Iraki
- Ray of hope for firms, households as economic gloom starts to lift