SA retailer Game eyes 7 new branches
By Dalton Nyabundi | July 26th 2019
South African retail chain Game Stores yesterday opened its new Kisumu outlet with an eye on seven others in the near future.
Game Africa Director Richard Fuller said the retailer seeks to capitalise on the gap left by struggling local retailers such as Nakumatt and Uchumi.
Without giving timelines, Mr Fuller said the supermarket chain plans to open new branches in Nakuru and Mombasa.
The suitor who wants to build an airport at Mumias Sugar
- CS Mucheru urges public institutions to embrace digitisation to boost service delivery
- Local tourism boosts airlines amid Covid-19 travel hiccups
- Kenya needs policies that boost value-addition in manufacturing
By Rajul Malde
- Pangani affordable housing project to be ready next year
- Is cash in the bank a wise retirement plan?