Centum to hire 300 NYS graduates
By Moses Omusolo | March 6th 2019
Centum Investment has sealed a deal with the National Youth Service (NYS) to employ 300 of its graduates this year.
Through its social good subsidiary Tribus-TSG, the listed firm will hire graduating youths who will be offered support in various sectors.
“The subsidiary, which has a diverse clientele base across major sectors that include NGOs, real estate, education, manufacturing, media and hospitality, will deploy the graduates of NYS to offer services in facility management, customer-facing services as well as technical services,” said Centum Group Chief Executive James Mworia in a statement.
Flashy banker now living among Buddhist monks
- The Sh950m that nobody wants to touch
- Photography businesses diversify to survive in a changing world
By Tony Mbaya
- Are we really facing a resignation crisis?
- Your money and relatives: Just exactly where do you draw line?
- Kenya Power stripped of role of managing national grid