Banque Misr to borrow $550 million from international creditors
By Reuters | November 11th 2018
CAIRO- Banque Misr is seeking to borrow $550 million from foreign lenders before the year’s end to improve dollar liquidity, the vice chairman of Egypt’s second largest bank said on Sunday.
Citi Bank and Emirates NBD will be arranging the loan, Akef ElMaghraby told Reuters.
Foreigners halt KCB stake sale as NSE prices steady
- Konza deal with NSE opens doors to new tech startups
- Shocking cover-up at Kenya Power
- You can now buy and sell NSE shares on the same day
- Phew! Curfew is over but this is why I’ll not drink to it
By XN Iraki
- Ray of hope for firms, households as economic gloom starts to lift