Banque Misr to borrow $550 million from international creditors
By Reuters | November 11th 2018
CAIRO- Banque Misr is seeking to borrow $550 million from foreign lenders before the year’s end to improve dollar liquidity, the vice chairman of Egypt’s second largest bank said on Sunday.
Citi Bank and Emirates NBD will be arranging the loan, Akef ElMaghraby told Reuters.
KETRACO managers headed to court as sabotage probe continues
- It is raining mangoes! But where is the money?
MONEY & MARKET
- Standard Group’s YouTube channels surpass 1 billion views
- Engineers lose bid to exclusively head three key road agencies
- Transport sector loan defaults double to Sh44b on Covid woes
- Trends: When old is not gold for Nairobi housing