Tuskys Supermarket eyeing premium market segment
By Correspondent | November 6th 2017
Tuskys Supermarket is eyeing the premium market segment with the expansion of its Thigiri Chap Chap convenience store to a fully-fledged supermarket.
Chief Executive Dan Githua said in a statement that the firm had signed a new lease at the New Muthaiga Mall to develop a premium market-focused supermarket.
The new store, which targets high-end clientele, will be relaunched before the end of the month.
How to get promoted at work
By Tony Mutugi
- Auditor General flags KenGen’s Sh95b outlay on stalled projects
- Kenya’s widening ICT skills gap worries experts
SCI & TECH
- Procurement law change could fuel graft, say suppliers
- Co-op Bank to lift SMEs with Sh6b funding
- The ABC of the Laikipia infrastructure bond