Cleo Nature launches campaign for natural brands
By Correspondent | August 21st 2017
Cleo Nature, a firm specialising in natural skin products, has launched a campaign against destructive chemicals passed off in the market as beauty enhancing products.
While launching Cleo Coconut soap in Embu County, Kombo Nyaga, a business development associate with Cleo Nature, said the move was meant to counter the damage wreaked by chemical skin lightening products that left users battling skin infections.
When numbers lie: Why Ethiopia economy never toppled Kenya's
- Savannah Cement to raise Sh40b on London bourse for clinker plant
- Jittery Kenyans stashed Sh800b in dollars to protect their wealth
- From sales lady to car yard owner
- The problem with Kenya’s clean energy push
- Trade Bank caused 'Tax Czar' emotional pain, ulcers