Kilimall to issue free TVs as they celebrate third anniversary
By Faith Karanja | July 4th 2017
Kilimall will reward customers with free gifts as part of their third anniversary celebrations.
According to officials of the online shopping outlet, the promotion dubbed the Kilimall Triple Treat will see shoppers enjoy three benefits between June 29, 2017 and July 7, 2017. The benefits include deals and cash rewards.
The Kilimall third anniversary sale will involve free same day delivery, free gifts for shoppers and the discount will be up to 50 per cent across all categories and hourly flash sales offering up to 90 per cent of select items on limited stock and time.
Delivery will be free and fast for all customers who will purchase a commodity valued over Sh2, 500.
Kilimall managing director Victor Ma said the company would share with its clients the gains it has made in three years in Kenya.
"We are where we are because of Kenyans who believed in us even in harsh economic times. We want to celebrate our birthday with them," said Ma.
Kenya's brand value up by 8pc in one year on UK trade deal
- No questions over million shilling transactions opens taps for campaign billions
- Amid job losses, loyalty wanes as priorities change for most workers
By Peter Theuri
- Want to become a millionaire? Follow Warren Buffett’s 4 rules
- Financial discipline: Educate children when they are young
- Bonds boost NSE as investors shy away from equities