Kilimall turns to local brands to expand its market
By Correspondent | March 29th 2017
Online shopping mall Kilimall projects to grow its business over the next two years, riding on the rising wave of e-commerce.
According to its strategic plan, the firm seeks to double its market share this year and triple it by the end of 2018.
Kilimall Managing Director Victor Ma said the business had grown in the past two years.
Releasing its second phase growth plan yesterday, Ma said growth will be accelerated by bringing on board local brands and expanding markets outside Nairobi.
Want to become a millionaire? Follow Warren Buffett’s 4 rules
- Financial discipline: Educate children when they are young
- Bonds boost NSE as investors shy away from equities
- Nuked out: Kenya’s nuclear power agency to be disbanded in cost cutting plan
- KICC once again named Africa's best meetings, conference venue
- The sins of power producer