Tuskys supermarket feted at Samsung showcase
By Maina Mwangi | March 1st 2017
Tuskys Supermarket has been voted the best consumer electronics partner in East and Central Africa by electronics giant Samsung.
The local retailer was feted during the eighth annual Samsung Africa Forum in Cape Town, South Africa last week. The retail chain becomes the first retailer in the region to scoop such an award. The three-day event was themed “One Pride”.
Tuskys Chief Executive Dan Githua dedicated the award to staff, especially those in the electronics section, whose synergy, he said, had uplifted the retailer’s profile.
“This goes to all our staff at Tuskys. They remain our greatest strength and pillar,” he said.
Prices of juices and water to increase on higher excise duty
- State woos firms to expand special economic zones
- Tullow increases Turkana oil field costs to Sh374b
- Address construction sector challenges, architects urge Nairobi county government
- Kenya at risk of defaulting on loans, warns Central Bank boss
- House hunting apps giving agents a run for their money