Ten internationally renown companies bid for highway tender
By Maina Mwangi | February 20th 2017
Ten internationally renown companies have expressed interest in the expansion of the Nairobi-Nakuru-Mau Summit Road.
The 10 responded to the request for qualification issued by Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) on November 9, last year and closed on Friday afternoon.
KeNHA had invited competent local and international firms to express interest in undertaking the project, which will involve expansion of the 175km road from Rironi to Mau Summit into a four-lane dual carriageway highway.
It will also involve re-carpeting of the Rironi-Mai Mahiu-Naivasha Road (Escarpment Road).
Quickmart owner acquires Ruiru based flower farm
- Three reasons why your business is unprofitable
- Avoid Ceres apple juice, warns watchdog
- Consider this before leaving employment for business
By Paul Kariuki
- Fund, UAE firm in deal to boost 1,000 businesses
- Superfast internet on the way as plan for 5G licencing starts
SCI & TECH