Ten internationally renown companies bid for highway tender
By Maina Mwangi | February 20th 2017
Ten internationally renown companies have expressed interest in the expansion of the Nairobi-Nakuru-Mau Summit Road.
The 10 responded to the request for qualification issued by Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) on November 9, last year and closed on Friday afternoon.
KeNHA had invited competent local and international firms to express interest in undertaking the project, which will involve expansion of the 175km road from Rironi to Mau Summit into a four-lane dual carriageway highway.
It will also involve re-carpeting of the Rironi-Mai Mahiu-Naivasha Road (Escarpment Road).
Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki
- Time for a job change? Here are some signs
By Paul Kariuki