Hungary aircraft firm appoints Kenyan as brand ambassador
By Patrick Alushula | December 27th 2016
Hungary-based aircraft manufacturer Magnus Aircraft has appointed Margaret Ikuah as the brand ambassador for Africa.
The appointment makes Ms Ikuah the first black woman to be brand ambassador of a European aircraft manufacturing company.
A pilot by training, she is a seasoned aviator who is passionate about light aircraft. Specifically, Ms Ikuah says that piloting Magnus Efusion has been an exciting experience due to the aircraft’s special features.
The aircraft’s uniqueness is that it uses normal car petrol and has ballistic recovery and ejects a parachute that brings the plane down with minimal damage in case of engine failure.
Job search tips after your business fails
- No end in sight to high power bills
- Traditional vegetables gave me a fresh start in business
- Facebook to rebrand with new name
- Central Bank releases over Sh55b to rescue struggling local lenders
- Why cement makers shun local clinker for expensive imports