African elected Vice Chair of global aviation body
By Ignatius Odanga | June 26th 2016
An African has for the first time been elected to the helm of the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO).
Thabani Mthiyane who is the CEO of Air Traffic and Navigation Services of South Africa was elected the Vice Chair of CANSO and Chair AFC3 for 3-year-term, at a summit in Canada.
Captain Gilbert Kibe, Director General of Kenya Civil Aviation Authority was elected part CANSO executive committee. CANSO is the global voice of air traffic management worldwide. -Ignatius Odanga
How retired couple built a business empire in a Siaya village
- Techie who founded start-up with Sh3,000
By Brian George
- Sweet profits from bees made me quit a stable government job
- Equity wins Sh800m tax dispute against KRA
- State seeks powers to snoop on suspected money launderers
- State projects push up cement consumption