African elected Vice Chair of global aviation body
By Ignatius Odanga | June 26th 2016
An African has for the first time been elected to the helm of the Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation (CANSO).
Thabani Mthiyane who is the CEO of Air Traffic and Navigation Services of South Africa was elected the Vice Chair of CANSO and Chair AFC3 for 3-year-term, at a summit in Canada.
Captain Gilbert Kibe, Director General of Kenya Civil Aviation Authority was elected part CANSO executive committee. CANSO is the global voice of air traffic management worldwide. -Ignatius Odanga
Why cement makers shun local clinker for expensive imports
- EPZ firms hire 7,400 new staff on rising exports
- Gambling alive and well amid Covid-19 ravages
By Peter Theuri
- Failed Airtel Kenya and Telkom merger leaves telcos limping
- Counties splashed Sh12.3b on travel during lockdown
- How to find the best work-life balance for self