Wine lovers sample Argentinian products at an event in Nairobi
By Lonah Kibet | May 3rd 2016
Wine lovers got to experience the taste of various brands from Argentinian wineries at an event in Nairobi.
The wine tasting, organised by the Argentinian Embassy, attracted 12 wineries, and more than 100 hoteliers, restaurateurs and business people. Participants sampled red wine made from malbec grapes, which are the most widely planted variety in Argentina’s vineyards.
The wine created an environment for the various industry players to exchange contacts and discuss ways to create a larger market for Argentinian wines in Kenya.
“The presence of Argentinian wine is certainly gaining popularity in the country, and we hope we can get more brands into the Kenyan market,” said Argentina’s Ambassador to Kenya Bibiana Jones.
The sins of power producer
- Fuliza defaulters to have KCB, M-shwari accounts blocked as Safaricom tightens rules
- Hope for cheaper cooking gas in sight as State eyes loading plant
- Senegal and Mali beat Kenya in internet speed
- What happens to Kenyan sailors in Chinese ships
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS
- Death of handmade toys holds back our innovation
By XN Iraki