Online mall, KiliMall, slashes prices ahead of
By Standard Reporter | March 17th 2016
Kenya’s largest online retailer, KiliMall, has launched a major Easter promotion in which customers will be rewarded with shopping vouchers and huge discounts.
KiliMall Kenya Marketing Manager Charles Mungai said the promotion, which runs until March 23, seeks to encourage Kenyans to shop online as part of efforts to deepen the penetration of e-commerce in the country.
“The promotion is also a way of rewarding customers who trust KiliMall as their shop,” said Mungai during the launch on Monday March 14, 2016.
To participate, customers are required to visit the KiliMall website, www.kilimall.co.ke, where they will enjoy up to 80 per cent off discounts for all items on sale, including phones, computers, clothing, shoes, home appliances, books, healthcare, baby products and personal care among others Mungai said KiliMall operates an innovative business model that supplies various quality products.
Nowhere to hide for defaulters as Safaricom tightens Fuliza rules
- More pain for consumers as Epra raises electricity charges
- Relief for motorists as fuel prices reduce
- Kenya Industrial Estates pledges support for enterprises
- MPs give Treasury six months to table debt cut proposals
- Slight reprieve at the pump as State slashes fuel prices by Sh5