Former Geothermal Development Company boss arrested over corruption
By Cyrus Ombati | November 16th 2015
Director of Public Prosecution Keriako Tobiko directed GDC boss be charged
NAIROBI, KENYA: The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission on Monday arrested former Geothermal Development Company (GDC) boss Silas Simiyu and a tender team to answer to corruption related charges.
Director of Public Prosecution Keriako Tobiko earlier directed that Silas Masinde Simiyu and Tender Committee members be charged with criminal offences.
More to follow
Kenya's brand value up by 8pc in one year on UK trade deal
- No questions over million shilling transactions opens taps for campaign billions
- Amid job losses, loyalty wanes as priorities change for most workers
By Peter Theuri
- Want to become a millionaire? Follow Warren Buffett’s 4 rules
- Financial discipline: Educate children when they are young
- Bonds boost NSE as investors shy away from equities