Chase Bank, Safaricom launch Mobile2Bank service
By Standard Reporter | October 31st 2015
Chase Bank Kenya has partnered with Safaricom to launch a service to boost efficiency of businesses by aggregating all their banking services and making them accessible through a mobile phone.
Mobile2Bank will allow businesses make payments and collections directly to their bank accounts. It will also enable them access loans and move funds from one Lipa Na M-PESA till to another. "This product demonstrates how innovation can be harnessed. With Mobile2Bank, businesses will no longer need to make physical withdrawal from bank accounts to make payments to third parties," said Paul Njaga, Chase Bank CEO.
Safaricom's CEO Bob Collymore said: Mobile2Bank's launch today illustrates that we can still do more through strategic partnerships like these."
SGR hauls increased cargo between Mombasa port and Nairobi
- High cost of living: Residents decry cost of food prices
- Why 'selfnomics' sounds better than Railanomics, Rutonomics
By XN Iraki
- End of an era as KPC decommissions Kenya’s oldest pipeline
- City land owners to start paying higher rates in January
- Flagging shilling adds Sh1.1b to Safaricom’s debt servicing load