Euro zone clinches deal with Greece after all-night haggle
By Reuters | July 13th 2015
Euro zone leaders clinched a deal with Greece on Monday to negotiate a third bailout to keep the near-bankrupt country in the euro zone after a whole night of haggling at an emergency summit.
"Euro summit has unanimously reached agreement. All ready to go for ESM programme for Greece with serious reforms and financial support," European Council President Donald Tusk announced on Twitter, referring to the European Stability Mechanism bailout fund.
UK firm finalises acquisition of Kenyan insurer
- Bank profits surge to Sh60b in 4 months on economic rebound
- Firms to snub Kenya for not reducing emissions
- Tourist numbers edge up after record 2020 slump
- When boots and batons were met with twangs, cards and stethoscopes
By Peter Kimani
- Regent to manage Pangani low-cost housing project
By Peter Theuri