Kenya: Firm launches new security solutions
By Standard reporter | June 9th 2015
Local technological business services provider, Pergamon Group Limited, says it has introduced a new range of surveillance systems that offer more options, clarity and wider range than before.
In a statement, the firm says the systems will enhance mitigation against escalation of criminal activities at homes and business premises.
''Pergamon Group Limited focuses on the provision of end-to-end security solutions with long term financial benefits,'' said the statement.
The solutions include security surveillance, access control, metal detectors, safes and fire proof cabinets and home alarm security system.
''The system can be linked with an auto dialer/distress alarm, which can be programmed to automatically call friends, family or emergency services when triggered."
More pain for consumers as Epra raises electricity charges
- Relief for motorists as fuel prices reduce
- Kenya Industrial Estates pledges support for enterprises
- MPs give Treasury six months to table debt cut proposals
- Slight reprieve at the pump as State slashes fuel prices by Sh5
- Inside State's mega plan to revamp small lake ports
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS