Ogilvy & Mather Africa bag awards
By Correspondent | October 7th 2014
The Nairobi-based integrated marketing communications agency, Ogilvy & Mather Africa, has been named as the network agency of the year at the just concluded African Cristal Festival 2014 held in Marrakech, Morocco.
The festival, which is highly regarded as the premier Pan-African summit for marketing and communications professionals, also saw Ogilvy & Mather Africa, picking two other top honours in the Festival Grand Cristal and the Advertisers’ Grand Cristal. Ogilvy & Mather Kenya also emerged as the runners-up Agency of the Year.
At the winner’s podium, O&M Africa finished ahead of leading continental agencies including second-placed JWT Africa Group, DDB Africa Group, Publicis Africa Group and McCann South Africa respectively.
Construction of Sh20b housing project kicks off in Athi River
- Digitisation key in unlocking banks’ potential
By Kendi Ntwiga
- Kenya leads peers in water supply and sanitation inequalities
- Tying varsity funding to graduate jobs bold step
By XN Iraki
- What HR can do as burnout drives workers to 'The Great Resignation'
By Samuel Njogu
- Kenya races ahead of peers in sovereign wealth fund set up