Airtel taps into high-end clients with premier club
By Standard Reporter | September 15th 2014
Nairobi; Kenya: Airtel has launched a club that provides cheap calling rates, data, website and free Sim replacement.
The Airtel Premier Club offers exceptional and personalised services for customers and presents a variety of unique services from the telecom company as well as other partners in various business sectors.
It will enable premier customers to enjoy personalised credit services and facilities, an exclusive website, free sim replacement, priority services and discount with preferred partners.
In addition, customers travelling across the 17 Airtel operating African countries will be allowed to roam on one network with their local Airtel SIM cards, giving them access to cheaper rates for calls made, as well as data or value added services.
They can also recharge using local top up vouchers in the country visited. Airtel Kenya Chief Executive Adil El Youssefi said the club demonstrates the firm's commitment to customers and the brand.
High costs of cooking oil, fuel and power make life unbearable
- Local cement firms eye own clinker production to cut costs
- Extension of Sh3.5b meter-gauge railway line complete
- How healthy living has turned ginger into a goldmine for farmers
MONEY & MARKET
- State boosts local vehicle assembler with military deal
- Cost saving tactics to survive harsh economic times
By Peter Theuri