Low costs fuel high solar adoption
By Wainaina Wambu | December 29th 2020
Water and energy solutions provider Davis & Shirtliff says low costs have increased the appetite for businesses and households to use solar energy.
The company’s Technical Director Philip Holi noted that increased adoption of solar equipment and solutions could also help reduce operational costs and protect the environment.
“Solar energy has the potential to improve livelihoods, power houses and run businesses if harnessed properly. Sustainability and inexhaustible characteristics of solar energy have made it affordable and reliable for businesses and households,” he said.
The firm has completed the construction of Tatu City distribution centre, enabling it to hold various solar items.
How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse
- NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Family of KDF man killed cries for justice
By Mike Ekutan
- Man fights for right to raise his daughter aged three
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured