Ten internationally renown companies bid for highway tender
By Maina Mwangi | February 20th 2017
Ten internationally renown companies have expressed interest in the expansion of the Nairobi-Nakuru-Mau Summit Road.
The 10 responded to the request for qualification issued by Kenya National Highways Authority (KeNHA) on November 9, last year and closed on Friday afternoon.
KeNHA had invited competent local and international firms to express interest in undertaking the project, which will involve expansion of the 175km road from Rironi to Mau Summit into a four-lane dual carriageway highway.
It will also involve re-carpeting of the Rironi-Mai Mahiu-Naivasha Road (Escarpment Road).
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- Bandits kill KDF soldier in night attack at military camp in Baringo
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- Intellectual moment at CJ interview
By Too Jared
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above