Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru to launch economic survey Thursday
By By FREDRICK OBURA | May 22nd 2013
By Fredrick Obura
NAIROBI, KENYA: The government will tomorrow launch its economic survey detailing last year’s performance.
The Economic Survey published by the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) under the Ministry, reports on the country’s economic performance over the past year.
The report features vital information on the overall performance of Kenya’s economy, including data on the performance of various sectors of the economy, growth sources, inflation, employment and productivity.
Besides detailing the country’s performance in 2012, the report to be launched on Thursday will carry a summary of the economic outlook for the year 2013. The report sets the pace for the national budget expected in June.
Devolution and Planning Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru will preside over the survey’s launch at the Kenyatta International Convention Center, Nairobi
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
William Ouko picked for Supreme Court Judge position
By Brian Okoth
- Reprieve for Mwaura, Omanga in Jubilee expulsion case
- Turkey opposition leader's kin 'abducted' in Nairobi
By Kamore Maina
- Police launch manhunt for mastermind behind Naivasha carjacking
- Evans Karani denies killing Catherine Nyokabi
- Suluhu: I came to introduce myself, cement Kenya-Tanzania ties