President Uhuru assents to the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021
By PSCU | April 30th 2021
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Friday assented to the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021.
The signing of the Division of Revenue Bill, 2021 into law by President Kenyatta paves the way for the enactment of the County Allocation of Revenue Bill, 2021 and the Appropriation Act, 2021/22.
Present at State House, Nairobi during the signing ceremony were Speaker of the National Assembly Justin Muturi, his Senate counterpart Ken Lusaka, Head of Public Service Dr Joseph Kinyua and Treasury CS Ukur Yatani.
Others were Attorney General Kihara Kariuki, House Majority Leaders Samuel Poghisio (Senate) and Amos Kimunya (National Assembly), Clerks of the two houses Michael Sialai (National Assembly) and Jeremiah Nyegenye (Senate) as well as State House Deputy Chief of Staff Njee Muturi.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes