Fuel prices remain unchanged, EPRA announces
By Brian Okoth | April 14th 2021
The Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA) has announced that fuel prices for the April-May period will remain unchanged from charges imposed in the March-April review.
In a statement on Wednesday, EPRA said the decision was arrived at to protect the interests of consumers and investors in the petroleum sectors.
As a result, a litre of petrol will continue retailing at Sh122.81 in Nairobi; diesel at 107.66 and kerosene at 97.85, the regulator said.
In Mombasa, petrol will cost Sh120.41, diesel will sell at Sh105.27 and kerosene will cost the consumer Sh95.46 for a litre of the commodity.
In Kisumu, one litre of petrol will cost a user Sh123.36; diesel will sell at Sh108.46 and kerosene will go for Sh98.68.
See the attached list below for energy prices across Kenya:
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
William Ouko picked for Supreme Court Judge position
By Brian Okoth
- Reprieve for Mwaura, Omanga in Jubilee expulsion case
- Turkey opposition leader's kin 'abducted' in Nairobi
By Kamore Maina
- Police launch manhunt for mastermind behind Naivasha carjacking
- Evans Karani denies killing Catherine Nyokabi
- Suluhu: I came to introduce myself, cement Kenya-Tanzania ties