KBL launches new Kenya cane pineapple spirit
By Kamau Maichuhie | December 17th 2018
Kenya Breweries Ltd (KBL) has launched a variant of Kenya Cane popularly known as KC as the firm seeks to increase its market share in the spirits market as well as up the revenue stream.
Kenya Cane Pineapple will join an established list of other variants, among them KC Smooth, KC Coconut, and KC Citrus.
KBL Senior Innovations Manager Victor Kagema said they were continuously introducing new flavours in response to varied consumer tastes and preferences.
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case