Unilever global boss backs State effort to cut plastic waste
By Moses Omusolo | November 25th 2018
Unilever Global President and Chief Executive Paul Polman has expressed support for ongoing government efforts to eliminate plastic waste.
Mr Polman, who arrived in Kenya Saturday, promised to ensure that all his company’s plastic packaging is fully reusable, recyclable or compostable by 2025.
“The scale of the plastic waste issue is getting worse... Soon, there will be more plastic than fish in the seas,” said Polman.
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics