Court to determine fate of ex-Java boss
The High Court will today decide whether to quash a 15-year jail term slapped on an American for defiling three girls.
Former Java Coffee MD John Cardon Wagner, who has been out of jail on tough conditions, is to know his fate based on an appeal he lodged against the sentence and conviction.
Justice Mohammed Warsame is to deliver the judgment touching on why the trial magistrate, Teresiah Ngugi, amended the charge sheet and sentenced the American to 15 years imprisonment.
Court refers terror suspect’s case to EA judgesThe High Court in Nairobi has referred to the East African Court of Justice an application challenging the extradition of a Kenyan to face charges over the bombings in Kampala, Uganda.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI