I’m ready for the sack, says Musila
Mwingi South MP David Musila has said he will not be intimidated by sacking as an Assistant Minister. The Defence Assistant Minister said he stood by his conscience and would not bow to sycophant support.
Musila defended his position in Parliament where he defied his ODM-Kenya stand on former KACC Director Aaron Ringera saga.
"I told them I was not bothered by their voices but by my principles," he said. He said he would work with Water Minister Charity Ngilu and other reformists to bring fundamental changes.
We’ll not hand over suspects to Ocampo, says RailaPrime Minister Raila Odinga has accused a section of the media of being biased and antagonistic.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill