I’m ready for the sack, says Musila
Mwingi South MP David Musila has said he will not be intimidated by sacking as an Assistant Minister. The Defence Assistant Minister said he stood by his conscience and would not bow to sycophant support.
Musila defended his position in Parliament where he defied his ODM-Kenya stand on former KACC Director Aaron Ringera saga.
"I told them I was not bothered by their voices but by my principles," he said. He said he would work with Water Minister Charity Ngilu and other reformists to bring fundamental changes.
We’ll not hand over suspects to Ocampo, says RailaPrime Minister Raila Odinga has accused a section of the media of being biased and antagonistic.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Postmortem reveals how Esther Wambui, whose body was found in suitcase, died
By Kamore Maina
- Matatu rams into Total petrol station, kills attendant, injures another
- Boys to men: Kalenjins living in Australia stick to their tradition
By Edward Kosut
- Judicial officer, Mombasa tycoons drawn into Nyali school land row
- Kenya Power launches smart metres to improve services
- Olekina: Mudavadi’s announcement will have no impact on 2022 polls