Raila son takes MP to court
Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s son Fidel Odinga has sued Kaloleni MP Kazungu Kambi for associating him with the maize scandal. In his suit, Fidel argues statements by the MP, which were broadcast in the local media, portrayed him as corrupt. Fidel has filed the suit through Rachier &Amolo Advocates Company at the High Court of Nairobi. He is seeking a permanent injunction from the court to restrain the defendant from further defaming him. The PM’s son is also seeking court judgement on general damages for defamation and damages in the footing of aggravated and exemplary damages.
Kazungu is said to have made the allegations last month, within Parliament Buildings at a press conference.
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk