By Wambui Thimba
Just because you are trying to stay warm doesn’t mean you can’t look cool. Even if you are a plus-sized woman, there is a sweater that will flatter you.
This highly versatile piece of clothing has become the fall back piece of clothing for those that become cold, but don’t want the bulk of a larger sweat-shirt or a crew neck sweater.
Sweaters are an easy way to dress up, down, and ride the middle. They come in many colours, textures, and styles; from button-up and structured, to long and flowy.
So, whether you are trying to add a layer for the incoming cold days, or just trying to look like you spent an hour on a two-minute outfit, the sweater is the easy, breezy and flawless choice.
A nice fitting sweater will match any outfit, be it jeans, a skirt or a dress.
From bold and solid colours to flowery prints, you can find sweaters to match any occasion or season.
Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
- Kenyans have Faith in chase for 1,500m gold
- Will Kenya’s star women marathoners deliver at 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession