NY Times ex-chief Arthur Sulzberger dies
By - BBC
| September 29th 2012
Award-winning American newspaper publisher Arthur Sulzberger Sr has died at the age of 86.
Mr Sulzberger led the New York Times for more than three decades, before passing the business to his son.
He took over the paper in 1963 when it was in financial trouble, and transformed it into the heart of a multi-billion dollar media empire.
His family announced he had died at his home in Southampton, New York state, after a long illness
Chelsea win at Arsenal to stay topChelsea stayed top of the Premier League table after inflicting Arsenal's first defeat of the season at Emirates Stadium.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again