Egypt finds 15 dead African migrants near Israel border: sources
| November 15th 2015
Cairo, Egypt: Egyptian police found the bodies of 15 African migrants on Sunday who appeared to have been shot dead in the turbulent area of northern Sinai near the border with Israel, security sources said.
They said another eight migrants had been wounded in the attack. Ambulances rushed to the scene south of the town of Rafah on the border between Egypt and the Palestinian Gaza Strip.
It was not clear who had attacked the migrants or which countries they originated from.
France names first attacker as carnage re-ignites refugee rowFrench police questioned on Sunday relatives of one of the suicide attackers who brought carnage to Paris as a row over Europe's refugee crisis re-ignited, with conservatives demanding an end to "the days of uncontrolled immigration".
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again