Seven peacekeepers killed, 17 injured in Sudan's Darfur region
By - | July 13th 2013
Seven international peacekeepers were killed and 17 wounded when they came under heavy fire from unknown assailants in Sudan's strife-torn Darfur region on Saturday, the peacekeeping force UNAMID said.
The "extended firefight" happened near Khor Abeche in South Darfur, UNAMID said in a statement, without disclosing the nationalities. Two of the 17 wounded were female.
Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Linturi was arrested for fraud: Matiang’i
By Fred Kagonye
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- How Ruto's big numbers in House failed