Comments 1 hour agoThe Coalition for Reforms and Democracy kept up its criticism of President Uhuru Kenyatta's decision to name top public officials implicated in corruption and to demand they temporarily leave office to facilitate investigations.
Gloria Muliro wins big in Sh31 million artistes' collection
11 minutes ago
Kenya arrests 3 women over terrorism links
12 minutes ago
From sex selfies to eating-Top 5 things couples do to avoid having sex
13 minutes ago
Disgraced Prophet Kanyari allowed back on TV, admits to fondling worshiper's breasts
20 minutes ago
Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert found guilty of corruption
22 minutes ago
County commissioner Nelson Marwa is my dad, suspected drug peddler claims
25 minutes ago
Star walks naked at Akon event in Naivasha
28 minutes ago
10 reasons why Kenyan men are ashamed of their wives
30 minutes ago
- Uhuru defends Ruto over ICC as Ngilu, Kambi out
- Jubilee wants governors to step aside over corruption
- CORD: List of shame a ploy by Uhuru Kenyatta to weaken Opposition
- Mwiti probe almost done, says Boinett
- MCAs vow to impeach Ruto as Rift leaders call for unity
- State to spend Sh30 billion on youth empowerment
- Heed President Uhuru Kenyatta's call to resign, Jubilee MPs say
- Law protects elected leaders from being forced out
- It’s just politics ahead of 2017, claim MPs and governors in list of shame
- MPs plot to defeat Uhuru’s secret graft list during debate
- Study exposes unholy axis of power, politics and sex
- Raila focuses on Nairobi in bid to streamline ODM operations
There was drama outside ICEA Building, Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi when five donkeys were found chained on a metal grill with graffiti of corruption on them.
- We will not step aside, Doyo, Yattani vow
- North Rift leaders vow to work as team
- Central MPs dismayed over EACC list of shame
- Governor must be accountable, say four MPs
- Wetangula, Wamalwa clash over composition of 'list of shame'
- Standard Group in sponsorship deal
Kenya Airways has announced several flight scheduling changes that will take effect from April 1, 2015. This change is expected to boost connectivity for passengers by 20 per cent.
- EAC ministers to meet over Kenya, Tanzania tour van row
- Seruji buys 60pc stake in Savanna Cement
- Chai Sacco earnings up on the back of increased borrowing
- UBA Kenya enters mobile banking services market
- Chinese firm clinches deal to develop steel plant in Kenya
- Kenya hits out at Britain's tougher travel warning
Nigerians on Monday awaited the first results of a closely fought general election pitting President Goodluck Jonathan against ex-military ruler Muhammadu Buhari, as UN chief Ban Ki-moon called for calm after deadly riots followed 2011 polls.
Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert found guilty of corruption
Comments - 22 minutes ago
- Air Canada plane crash lands at Halifax airport, 23 injured
Republicans see Obama as more imminent threat than Putin
Comments - 46 minutes ago
ISIS release new horrifying footage showing Children helping behead hostages in Syria
Comments - 2 hours ago
- Major 7.7 quake strikes off Papua New Guinea, tsunami warning issued
Nigeria opposition rejects presidential vote in oil state
Comments - 16 hours ago
The Kenya national sevens team ended their disastrous Hong Kong campaign by winning the Shield competition on the third day.
- Chelsea to move for Man United target
- BUMPER HARVEST: Paralympics qualify for 2016 Rio Games
- Sharks pounce on Moyas in FKF tie: Shabana rescue point against KK Homeboyz in thriller
- Moi, Lenana return to national hockey stage
- Tusker edge City Stars, Ajwang's header stops KCB
- Women take up karate for self defence
1Uhuru defends Ruto over ICC as Ngilu, Kambi out President Uhuru Kenyatta has told off leaders for citing the ongoing International Criminal Court tr...
2Long Uhuru, Ruto meeting that led to disclosure of graft probe list Details have emerged of a close to five-hour meeting at State House between President Uhuru Kenyatta...
3Women nabbed at Kenya-Somalia border en route to join Al-Shabaab Military officers have arrested three young women believed to be Al-Shabaab sympathisers in Wajir as...
4CORD: List of shame a ploy by Uhuru Kenyatta to weaken Opposition The Coalition for Reforms and Democracy kept up its criticism of President Uhuru Kenyatta's decision...
5Arsenal wants to sign Kenyan football player in shock transfer move Arsene Wenger is planning a double-raid for Victor Wanyama and Aleksandar Mitrovic, according to the...
1Kenya right to protest travel advisories Last week, Australia alerted Kenya of the possibility of a terrorist attack on the country. The Aust...
2Corruption: Too much time spent on talk, now walk the talk The dust is beginning to settle on President Uhuru Kenyatta's much-acclaimed State of the Nation add...
1Pain and horror of college girl whose love making video was uploaded online by her ex-boyfriend Laughing with my friends, I glanced down at my phone. We were having a sunny picnic in the...
2CORD: List of shame a ploy by Uhuru Kenyatta to weaken Opposition The Coalition for Reforms and Democracy kept up its criticism of President Uhuru Kenyatta'...
3Donkeys with graffiti condemning rot in parliament abandoned in city centre There was drama outside ICEA Building, Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi when five donkeys were fou...
4Uhuru defends Ruto over ICC as Ngilu, Kambi out President Uhuru Kenyatta has told off leaders for citing the ongoing International Crimina...
5Long Uhuru, Ruto meeting that led to disclosure of graft probe list Details have emerged of a close to five-hour meeting at State House between President Uhur...
1Disgraced Prophet Kanyari allowed back on TV, admits to fondling worshiper's breasts He went on to confess that he touched a woman’s breast in his church stating it was the proper...
2Controlled infidelity: Why Kenyan women are allowing their husbands to cheat Some women are so desperate to save their marriages that they now allow their cheating men to sleep ...
3Shaffie Weru in a showdown with guards as Davido delivers a lacklustre perfomance in Carnivore An agitated Shaffie Weru had a verbal showdown with security guards at the much-publicised Davido Na...
4Kenyan men in these professions are the worst types to date When applied to dating, avoiding pain and misery for a woman involves staying away from certain type...
5Sodom & Gomorrah Building that is Bunge? The good prophet even had some time back convened a crusade at Uhuru Park next door urging members o...
1Bad politics to censorship, ‘slave descendant’ tells where the rain began to beat us Reading autobiographies is always exciting as one gets to hear the real story from the horse’s...
2Don’t keep me waiting...It’s all in the beginning In the last two weeks, I have been exchanging emails with a would-be-writer infuriated with me....
3Why can’t authors, like rockstars, drive an X5? “We have a national policy on jiggers but no national policy on books,” — Musyoki ...
4Messy lifetime dinner; this Mao look alike must pay I have never won a lottery. Not that I do not participate in promotions like Bonyeza, but simply bec...
5Tanzania should stop bullying Kenya to get its way It is a matter of deep regret that Tanzania resorts to blackmail every time it fails to get its way....
Kenyan women confess they did not swallow HIV prevention pill
Kenyan women who used to take a daily HIV prevention pill have admitted to have lied to researchers that they swallowed all the tablets.